Thursday, October 05, 2006

To Bitch or not to Bitch!!??!!


I'm trying to write! I don't mean this, I mean as a writer! A successful, solvent, thought provoking social satirist! So far I'm failing! I have so little motivation at the moment its ridiculous!

I'm writing about my family, or rather the social experiment that my mother turned us into. My upbringing was a bit of an Augusten Burroughs kind of existence, but without the extremes he experienced.

My problem is, should I bitch about my own family?

My parents are dead now, so technically I'm an orphan. I can't bear the sight of my two sisters anymore than they can bear the sight of me. When we're in a room together, within 20 minutes, the latest round of WW3 has broken out! I abhor violence in all its forms, yet these two tiny little woman can make me want to snap necks!

So the question is, should I bitch about them. I'm not worried about what they think, but they have lives to lead, and kids to raise. Will I hurt anyone by telling nothing but the truth about the people that have their picture beside the word 'dysfuntional' in the dictionary????

No comments: