Thursday, October 05, 2006

The Virgin Blogger



Finally! I've arrived!

Its taken a bloody long time to get here. My ex set this up for me months ago, when we were still together so I could dump my thoughts and clear my mind of the crap it constantly keeps regurgitating each day! But it became a rocky year for us both, and I never got onto it!

So here I am, October 2006, and day one of me reaching out to the world to be loved, hated, ignored and unknown! But it makes a change from the usual crap I dole out in the internet chat rooms I use, all of them gay except for my blatherings on MSN!

Still, it makes a change! I am a very direct person, and as time goes on, you may or may not like what I have to say, so please feel free to contact me or comment, I'd be more than happy to discuss my views and have them changed if you can show me the error of my ways!

1 comment:

Peter Jacobs said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, sweetie