Thursday, November 30, 2006

Size 19's

Sometimes I resent my own honesty!

The guy I spoke of last night, well I wanted him to know what he was getting involved in. Or rather who. Or at least the part of me that the world gets to see on here. I thought he would appreciate my candour. I'm not sure if it was the right thing to do now, but I still stand by my actions.

You see, I directed him to this site, after I had written last nights piece.

Stupid; yes, or maybe no. He has a 'thing' shall we say for people being upfront and honest. I was hoping he would understand and accept I was ready to move on. Now it seems that he thinks maybe I'm moving too fast!

So I have to ask myself; am I? Have I made a subconcious decision that its time to leave my crap behind and begin a new chapter? I hope so. But I also wish someone would hurry up and invent a rule book!

I will never stop wearing my heart on my sleeve. But I am also beginning to think that shooting myself in the foot is not such a good idea!

I'm hoping, as I take him at face value and trust what he says to me, that all is not lost.

No comments: